Bittersweet Brewing Company
Below is a list of beers currently available on tap. When possible, we strive to put at least one local ingredient in each batch of beer. We sell/fill 32oz and 64oz growlers and sell 16oz cans on site.
You are welcome to bring in your own food or order from Surfside Deli next-door. Non-alcoholic beverages can be brought in as we do not sell on site.
Gift cards are now available for purchase!!
- A personalized, etched Bittersweet Brewing Company mug
- Use the mug when you come to the tasting room for refills at discounted rate
- 15% off Bittersweet Brewing Company merchandise and Growler Fills.
- Access to exclusive Member events, such as seasonal beer release parties.
- Access to the “Mugger Tap” - A tap designated for one off beers produced randomly throughout the year; only available for Mug Club members.
- $100 to join. $80 to renew.
- Current membership runs from June 2019 to June 2020, regardless of sign up time. (it
will be the same time frame each year, June to June)
- Membership is limited to 100 people.
- Club Membership and benefits are not transferable. Unless specifically stated, benefits apply to the member only and may not be applied to any other individual.
- Discounts on merchandise are only for the Mug Club member. It’s only fair.
- Mug Club discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts.
- Management reserves the right to deny certain beers to be served in mugs (based on alcohol content, style, price, etc)
- "No Jerks Rule." As one of our most welcome regulars, we ask that you treat everyone, staff, patrons, everyone, with respect. Jerks will be kicked out of the club and will not receive a refund at the brewery's discretion. No Jerks.
- Bittersweet Brewing Company reserves the right to revoke a club membership, without refund, due to refusal to observe brewery policies.
- Bittersweet Brewing Company reserves the right to change terms and benefits of the club at any time. Members will be notified by email of any such changes in terms or benefits.